Brushed stainless steel is a wire-like texture on the surface of stainless steel, which is just a processing technology of stainless steel. The surface is matt, and there is a trace of texture on it carefully, but it can't be felt. It is more wear-resistant than the normal bright surface of stainless steel, and looks a little higher-grade.
The wire drawing process will lose the thickness of the stainless steel plate to a certain extent, generally 0.1~0.2mm. In addition, since the human body, especially the palm, has a relatively strong secretion of oil and sweat, the stainless steel wire drawing board will often leave obvious fingerprints when touched by hand, and it needs to be scrubbed regularly.
Most of the stainless steel surface treatments are suitable for polishing, gloss and mirror finish, and there are very few suitable for drawing. These stainless steels suitable for drawing are commonly known as "brushed stainless steel".
Stainless steel wire drawing generally has several effects: straight wire pattern, snow pattern, nylon pattern. Straight thread pattern is an uninterrupted pattern from top to bottom, and it is generally sufficient to use a fixed drawing machine to move the workpiece back and forth. Snow pattern is the most popular one now. It is composed of a little bit of orderly dots, and can be used with insect sandpaper to achieve the effect.
The nylon pattern is composed of lines of different lengths. Because the nylon wheel is soft in texture, it can grind uneven parts to reach the nylon pattern.
Wire drawing board generally refers to the surface texture plus the collective name. The former name is frosted board, and the surface texture includes straight lines, random lines (and lines), ripples and threads. Colored stainless steel wire drawing board is the surface of various colors obtained by chemical water plating or vacuum ion plating coloring processing on the substrate surface of stainless steel wire drawing board.
1. The blanking of all components should be accurate, and the allowable deviation of component length is 1mm.
2. The components must be checked for straightness before cutting, otherwise they must be straightened.
3. During welding, the electrode or wire should be of the type suitable for the material to be welded, and the factory certificate should be provided.
4. The component must be placed in an accurate position during welding.
5. During welding, the solder joints between the components should be firm, the weld should be full, and the welding wave on the surface of the weld should be uniform, and there should be no undercuts, incomplete welds, cracks, slag, weld bumps, burn-through, arc scratches, Defects such as arc craters and needle-like pores, and there must be no spatter in the welding area.
6. After the welding is completed, the welding slag should be knocked out.
7. After the components are welded and assembled, they should be smoothed and polished with a hand-held machine to make the appearance smooth and clean.
Post time: May-14-2021