Nowadays, stainless steel screens are continuously improved in terms of technology and surface treatment. Therefore, it is more and more in line with the needs of various places. At present, it has become an important part of the decoration industry. Compared with other metal materials, stainless steel has strong corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
Stainless steel screens are not really "stainless", and some regular maintenance is still needed in daily life. Why does stainless steel rust? Stainless steel relies on a very thin, strong and dense chromium-rich oxide film formed on the surface to prevent oxygen atoms from infiltrating and oxidizing, so as to obtain strong resistance to rust. Once a certain reason occurs, the film will be continuously destroyed, oxygen atoms in the air or liquid will continue to infiltrate, and the metal iron atoms will continue to separate, forming loose iron oxide, and the metal surface will also be continuously affected. Rust.
Let's take a look at the correct usage and regular maintenance to extend the life of stainless steel screens.
Ordinary dirt cleaning: If only some dust and dirt are left on the surface of the colored stainless steel screen, you can use warm water or a weak soap lotion to scrub it. Some products may have some adhesive paper attached to their surface, then use warm water and weak detergent to wash. Generally speaking, the binder component or alcohol or organic solvent scrubbing can be easily wiped clean.
Grease and fingerprint cleaning: The grease, oil, fingerprints, and lubricating oil pollution on the surface accidentally can be wiped clean with a paper towel, and then washed with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or a special detergent. Soak detergent with water to scrub. Some poor-quality colored stainless steel screens will rust due to certain conditions. At this time, they can be washed with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent, or they can be washed with special washing items.
Screen maintenance and precautions
1. The surface of the screen shall be protected from hard objects to avoid scratches and dents.
2. It is not advisable to expose to direct sunlight, so as to prevent the surface from fading, premature aging, and the coating peeling off.
3. After the screen is fixed, it is not advisable to drag it and disassemble and assemble it at will. Professionals should be asked to install it.
4. Do not wipe the stubborn stains on the screen with steel wire balls or mesh rags. Use a clean soft cloth to wipe. Do not wipe with scouring oil, which will cause fading and marks.
5. Screen glass panel: It is easy to leave cloth scraps when wiping. It is extremely difficult to clean. You can wipe with a soft cloth soaked in water and wipe with old newspapers to keep the light as new, or wipe with a soft cloth dampened with stain-removing oil to avoid leaving the cloth. Crumbs.
Stainless steel screens have "stainless" media, and we must use them properly to extend their lifespan. Above we talked about the precautions for cleaning the meter when there are foreign objects on the surface of the stainless steel screen. If you encounter this situation, reading this article can help.
Post time: Nov-10-2021