Stainless steel stairs are popular both indoors and outdoors, and it is also one of the most common stairs. What should we pay attention to when installing stainless steel stairs?
1. Precautions for installation of stainless steel stair poles
1. The installation of railings should be carried out in accordance with the requirements and the order of the construction ink line upwards from the starting point.
2. The poles at both ends of the platform at the start of the stairs should be installed first, and the installation should be bolted.
3. During welding construction, the welding rod should be made of the same material as the base material. During installation, the pole and the embedded part should be temporarily fixed by spot welding. After the elevation and vertical correction, the welding should be firm.
4. When bolts are used for connection, the holes on the metal plate at the bottom of the pole should be processed into round holes to prevent the expansion bolts from being inconsistent with their positions. Minor adjustments can be made during installation. During construction, use an electric drill to drill the expansion bolts at the base of the installation pole, connect the pole and fix it slightly. If there is an error in the installation elevation, adjust it with a metal thin gasket. After the vertical and elevation corrections, tighten the screws. cap.
5. After installing the poles at both ends, use the same method to install the remaining poles by pulling the cable.
6. The pole installation must be firm and not loose.
7. The pole welding and bolt connection parts should be treated with anti-corrosion and anti-rust after installation.
Second, the installation process of stainless steel stair handrails
1. Installation of embedded stainless steel handrails
The installation of embedded parts (post-embedded parts) stair railing embedded parts can only adopt post-embedded parts. The method is to use expansion bolts and steel plates to make post-installed connectors. First put the line on the civil construction base and determine the column Fix the position of the point, and then drill a hole on the floor of the stairs with an impact drill, and then install the expansion bolts. The bolts maintain sufficient length. After the bolts are positioned, tighten the bolts and weld the nut and the screw to prevent the nut and the steel plate from loosening. The connection between the handrail and the wall surface also adopts the above method.
2. Pay off
Laying out due to the above-mentioned post-embedded construction may cause errors. Therefore, before the column is installed, the line should be laid out again to determine the accuracy of the buried plate position and the welded vertical pole. If there is any deviation, it should be corrected in time. It should be ensured that all stainless steel columns are seated on steel plates and can be welded around.
3. The armrest is connected to the column
Before the installation of the handrail and the column connecting the column, the line is laid out through an elongated line, and a groove is machined at the upper end according to the inclination angle of the stairs and the roundness of the handrail used. Then put the handrail directly into the groove of the column, and install it by spot welding from one end to the other. The adjacent handrails are installed accurately and the joints are tight. After the adjacent steel pipes are butted, the joints are welded with stainless steel electrodes. Before welding, oil stains, burrs, rust spots, etc. within the range of 30-50mm along each side of the weld must be removed.
Three, grinding and polishing
After the uprights and handrails are all welded, use a portable grinding wheel grinder to smooth the welds until the welds are not visible. When polishing, use flannel grinding wheel or felt to polish, and use the corresponding polishing paste at the same time, until it is basically the same as the adjacent base material, and the welding seam is not obvious.
4. After the elbow is installed, the two ends of the straight armrest and the two ends of the vertical rod are temporarily fixed by spot welding.
Post time: Sep-02-2021