Refrigerator panel stainless steel is better;
Advantages of stainless steel panel:
1. Corrosion resistance: stainless steel panels will not rust in weakly alkaline media such as air, steam, and water.
2. Durable: The stainless steel panel has high hardness, durable and not easy to deform.
3. Beautiful: The stainless steel has been processed, the surface is smooth, the color is even, and the appearance is good.
4. Safety and environmental protection: stainless steel used in the food industry must be food grade or above, 304 stainless steel, etc., safe and environmentally friendly.
Disadvantages of stainless steel panels:
1. Because of the craftsmanship, the stainless steel panel has fewer styles and colors.
2. The non-Xiugang panel has been processed and is corrosion-resistant and rust-resistant, so the price is high.
3. The surface of the stainless steel panel is smooth, so it is easy to stick fingerprints.
Aluminum alloy is a non-ferrous metal material that is widely used in industry. It is used more in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding and chemical industries, but less in the food industry.
Advantages of aluminum alloy panel: low density, high strength, thermal conductivity and
Post time: Aug-23-2021